21 Sep. 2009 16:26:38 / Paying for multiple people.
Is it possible to pay for multiple people via PayPal? I remember being able to do so for PolyLAN 13, but either I forgot how to or paying via PayPal has changed since then..?
21 Sep. 2009 16:33:05 / Paying for multiple people.
You have to pay for the different players individually… there is a way to do it although I don't know the exact procedure (and since I don't see the website exactly like you do I can't guide you through it !)

Otherwise pay multiple times for yourself and send us the aliases of the other players you are paying for by email using our contact form…
21 Sep. 2009 16:38:26 / Paying for multiple people.
Last time you could specify the amount you want to pay and there was a comment box to specify the names. I guess I'll pay under my pseudo several times. Is it ok just to specify the names during the payment or is it still necessary to send an email to either you or whoever else?
21 Sep. 2009 16:40:36 / Paying for multiple people.
Oh I have to do that procedure 10 times haha. Is there not an email address that i can enter into paypal and send a lump sum to and specify that way?
21 Sep. 2009 16:43:19 / Paying for multiple people.
Top-SHOT-Tom
Oh I have to do that procedure 10 times haha. Is there not an email address that i can enter into paypal and send a lump sum to and specify that way?

Of course, check your email (and tell me if you haven't received it)
21 Sep. 2009 16:45:04 / Paying for multiple people.
sideral
Top-SHOT-Tom

Of course, check your email (and tell me if you haven't received it)

Thank you so much! See you at Poly!