29 Mar. 2014 21:33:14 / Participation in animations before the start of the tournaments
Hi,

according to the rules, one should not be able to participate in the animations part while playing in the tournaments. However, the tournaments start only on Saturday. My question is if people registered to one of the tournaments are allowed to join the animations part on Friday.

Thanks in advance.
30 Mar. 2014 09:51:26 / Participation in animations before the start of the tournaments
If there is a forfeit if you miss the 10 minutes window of each tournament match, it would make sense to let the players manage their time and do both tournament and animations “at their own risk”. I mean, if we get to 8 teams of Dota and do a double elimination the winners are gonna play 5 teams in 3 days…
31 Mar. 2014 10:53:31 / Participation in animations before the start of the tournaments
moka
Hi,

according to the rules, one should not be able to participate in the animations part while playing in the tournaments. However, the tournaments start only on Saturday. My question is if people registered to one of the tournaments are allowed to join the animations part on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

Yes they are

And even when your tournament is finished or if you are out of your tournament, you can switch to the animation part

Yann Beaud
Président
Comité PolyLAN
31 Mar. 2014 14:10:21 / Participation in animations before the start of the tournaments