Access to the LAN (STCC SwissTech Convention Center building)
Here is the plan of where the LAN will take place and more precisely on the EPFL campus.
You can also find the plans of the EPFL and it's surroundings at http://plan.epfl.ch
Click on the pictures to enlarge them
- First take the highway towards Lausanne
- When you are in the Lausanne area, still on the highway, follow the direction Lausanne-Sud and exit at "Université, EPFL". (There are two exits you should take the first).
- When you have exited the highway follow the main road (direction St-Sulpice, Morges)
- After aproximately 1km, you should see on your right a building with an antenna and an EPFL logo (big and red), at the traffic circle before the antenna, go right and at the end of this road, go left.
- A few meters further, you should be able to see the STCC and a metro stop. Go on for a few more meters and you'll find a parking on your left. (people will be there to welcome you)
Link for an itinerary on Goole Maps (you just have to change the starting point): https://www.google.com/maps
- From anywhere in Switerland take a train to "Renens VD" (close to Lausanne)
- Once in this station, you should take another train (the M1) to the station "Ecublens VD, EPFL"
- When you will be at this station, you will be right next to the STCC and you just have to leave the platform to go to the manifestation.
More generally, if you are coming from switzerland (or even from a foreign country if the city is big enough) you could use the swiss site for the public transports (wich is very well done) and put as final destination : "Ecublens VD, EPFL"