Let's go for registration! o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
Be careful with the few new features:
- Thanks to our partnership with Scoup eSport and Fragbox, we rent 30 computers for the weekend, to be selected as a supplement when you register.
- If you would rather buy a computer, take a look at the PolyLAN range, compact housings, at PcGaming.ch
- Payments by e-banking and ISR have been deactivated, it was getting difficult for us to manage registrations. They are therefore no longer available. However, you can use your credit card, PostFinance, Twint, Paypal or cash at the AGEPoly shop at EPFL.
We have changed the way team games registrations are conducted:
- Payments are blocked until the roster is complete (at least 3 players for RL, 5 players for Lol or CS:GO and 6 players for Overwatch) and locked. All roster players must be registered in the same tournament.
- Once the roster is locked, payment will be available for all players on the team.
- All players must have paid their tickets to definitively validate the team's participation. PolyLAN reserves the right to move participants of a team to Animations if they are late in paying for their place.
- Nevertheless we are keeping some places as usual to allow the last players of the teams to pay for their place, it will be necessary to contact us to receive a payment token. More information in due time.
Things that don't change:
- The webpage The event for the details : https://polylan.ch/evenement
- Pre-registration does not validate the place, only the payment definitively confirms that you will have a place at the LAN.
- A place is 70x70cm.
- If there is a need for more places, you must create additional accounts, buy Animation places and then add them to the team so that they can be taken into account during the placement.
- We will manually manage the number of places and the counters will evolve dynamically when we approach 100% filling until we reach nearly 1300 places.